Friday, June 26, 2009

Pics while I was in the hospital

These pictures make me kind of sad. I wish I had been home the first week the boys were home, but at least I'm home now!

Here's my dad and Eric's mom feeding the boys.
Carter and Brandt sleeping in their bed and getting bigger by the minute!
Proud Grandpa with his grandsons-he's finally not the only male in the family!


Here I am in hospital on my birthday. I'm kind of gray and my eyes are so dark. My blood work results weren't good that day, but at least my biopsy results were! This was the day I found out my bone marrow was producing healthy cells, just not much of them! I had an iron transfusion right after this picture was taken because I had absolutely no iron stores in my marrow.

This was taken the day I got home. We were so happy!


1 comment:

Noelle said...

The pictures you have of them together in their crib are completely adorable! They're so tiny...it's so precious to see them sleeping right next to each other!