Friday, June 26, 2009

Pics from the day the boys were born

Me right after being prepped for surgery and waiting for them to come get me.

Eric and I talking about something really important :)
Here I am with the anesthesiologist, Dr. Carter. During the surgery, we were joking around and told him how he was such a great doctor and we were going to name one of the boys after him. He thought it was pretty funny and told us he tends to have that effect on people.
Eric sending out mass text messages letting people know the boys were going to arrive soon.
Here we are...soon to be parents!
Here we are with my dad and sister, Kaylyn. My family was so excited! It was great they were there the whole time.
Here we are with my mom and sister. I'm so glad my mom was with me the whole day.
Here we go! They wheeled me in and Eric had to wait right outside the OR until I was prepped. He probably thought something was wrong because it took so long-they couldn't get some of the monitors to turn on!

No comments: