Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Early baby pictures not yet posted

Here are some pictures from when we brought home the babies and their first doctor's appointment. They've been on our other computer and I completely forgot about them!
Me giving Carter his last bottle at the hospital.

Eric buckling Carter in.

Brandt all ready to go home

Donna, one of our favorite NICU nurses with the boys before we left. She was great and really stocked us up with baby stuff when we left.

Eric bringing the babies from the car.

Introducing the boys to their room.

Putting the boys down for the first time.

This is the morning after we brought them home. We all survived the first night!!

Proud Daddy with his boys waiting for the doctor's office to open up. (this might be the last time we're early for anything again!)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh, my goodness! They are so teeny and cute! I love how they are propped up to see each other in the crib. I love the carseats too!