What a week. That is the least I can say! From being septic and hours away from being VERY sick to getting a bone marrow biopsy and finding out there was a sign up sheet going around the hospital for people to donate bone marrow for me, I am home!
The Lord has worked in mysterious ways this week. Nothing about my conditions made sense to the doctors. n the end, my bone marrow decided to come back from vacation and started to make white blood cells. I'm still not 100% and have low blood volume, but I'm home with my babies!
The boys have changed so much during the last week. They are so big now! I'm so grateful for my wonderful family who has pulled together to make sure that everything and everyone is taken care of. My wonderful mother-in-law has taken care of the boys like they are her own. My wonderful mom has cooked for everyone and taken care of me, and my wonderful husband has been right in the middle of everything coordinating it all.
Thank you so much everyone who has prayed for my recovery! My OB/GYN told me yesterday how much it was Divine intervention as nothing about my condition made sense. The Lord was surely looking out for me the last 9 days!
I'm HOME!!
McKenna Teen Summary: 17.25 Years Old
1 day ago


2 comments:
So so thankful for the Lord's answers to prayers and that you're home with your boys!!
Darcy!
Thank you for that Praise Report! I have been praying for you and it sounds like God listened! Halleluia! Your boys are so beautiful! Enjoy every moment! Have fun, laugh when you want to cry, sing when you are mad! Best Wishes to you and Eric and your beautiful new family!
Post a Comment