Sunday, June 14, 2009

More Professional Pictures

These pictures were also taken by Chrissie. Since she was a hospital employee, she was able to come back to the NICU and take these pictures. They were taken before the ones in the previous post, but oh well!

Here is Brandt
Here is Carter.
Eric holding Carter.


Here is Brandt in his NICU bed will all his teddy bears.

Chrissie posed both boys in one of their NICU beds. I love these!



Baby feet!

2 comments:

Kim Stroh said...

Hi! We are friends of you father in law, Roger. My husband, Nathan, worked for him in Charlotte. We had twin boys who are now 11 months old. Twins are so much fun and we are so excited for you guys and the joy they will bring you! Lot's of prayers as your start off your journey!
Kim and Nathan Stroh

Nicole said...

Darcy, they are darling. And you look so great too. I'm so happy to hear you are home!! Such great, great news! I was wondering who was taking care of the boys for you. I'm so glad you had so much help from family and friends. I so wish I could be there to help you out too!! You'll have to keep posting pics of those cute boys for me!