Saturday, June 20, 2009

After naptime stretch!

Eric and I get a kick out of waking up the boys for their feedings and watching them stretch. We swaddle them tightly since that is what they did in the hospital and, well, they go to sleep easily when they are wrapped up tight like a burrito. It's just so funny, though, to unwrap them and see them stretch.



Here's a video of them stretching. As a disclaimer, I'm not naked in the video! I was still in my shower wrap so my shoulders were bare! :)

4 comments:

luke and pamela said...

so cute and tiny! i love it! i watched it twice and then showed my husband. you are so good at swaddling!

Ryan and Sheri Lubniewski said...

so cute!

Jason, Robin and Colin said...

That video is so adorable - I love the little stretches as soon as they pop out of their burrito wrap!

Nicole said...

I love the vid!! It is darling!! I especially love you giggling in the background. So, sooo cute. I love your boys so much--they are too, too cute!