Monday, January 12, 2009

Week 16 Ultrasound Pics

Today was the week 16 ultrasound and OB appointment. We asked the ultrasound tech to let us know the sex of the babies if she could tell. She could definitely tell Baby A was a boy. Baby B was being very modest and didn't want to show the goods, but she also thought Baby B was a boy. How exciting! Two boys! Although they will confirm the genders at our Level II ultrasound next month, that's not going to stop us from looking at cute boy stuff now!

Both babies had good heartbeats at around 150 bpm and weighed about 5 oz. each. I just love going to the ultrasound appointments to see them. I think my favorite part of today's visit was seeing their little legs and feet. Sooo cute!

Below are some pictures we got to keep from the ultrasound.


Profile of Baby A (we think he has my nose and Eric's lips)

Baby B (the baby turned his head right when the tech took the picture so we missed the profile)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

How exciting! You will love being a mom of boys, they're the best! They look beautiful already! I'd love to have that cup of coffee with you one of these days!

luke and pamela said...

i guessed two boys! we will see if i was right... when will you have your next u/s?
so happy for you 4!

Cody said...

Oh, wow! What cute babies you have. Two boys will be so much fun!! I can't believe you are so far along already. I'm just so excited for them to come!!!

Cody said...

oops... that was me... nicole.

Ryan and Sheri Lubniewski said...

OMG congrats!! When are you due! I'm so sorry I didn't know!! That's so exciting!!! We'll have a lot to talk about!!

Nicole said...

Yes, Winter is in Phoenix--that is perfect for you. I bet she would love to take the newborn pictures!