Saturday, January 3, 2009

Week 12 Belly Pic!

This picture was taken on December 21st. I was about 12 1/2 weeks pregnant and definitely have a bump! Although people said (at the time!) they could only tell I was pregnant because they knew, Eric and I both could see something forming. Since then, I have noticeably grown. I am definitely bigger now than when we first got to Chicago. This shirt hardly fits anymore!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh, my gosh, you look darling. Yah, you definitely can't tell you are pregnant. AND with twins??!! You look dang good.

I am loving these updates and LOVE that the twins are doing so well! Can't wait to hear what you are having. I guess one boy and one girl. :)

Anonymous said...

You have the pregnant puffy face darling.....you have the puffy nose all of us Papst type women get!

luke and pamela said...

darcy! i think i say this every post, but i am just so excited for you. you are definitely glowing and i can't wait to see that belly bump get bigger and bigger.