Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fun with the Jump-a-roo

I pulled out the jump-a-roo the boys used last week to see if Elina would be big enough to use it.  Her little legs aren't quite long enough to reach the floor, but if I put a pillow beneath her, she can kind of bounce.  The first day she tried it she was so excited!
She was so excited

She was concentrating so hard!  You can see her latest skill here...sticking out her tongue.  She does it all the time!


Concentrating so hard!

"Mom, leave me alone!  I'm busy!"

So fun!


We ended our play session with a little tummy time.  She's doing so well at it.

1 comment:

The Gaunts said...

okay...first of all...how did I miss like 7 of your posts...i am in darcy blog heaven reading them all! haha...and secondly, Elina looks so much like you....there was one picture that I was thinking she was your twin! Love it. And congrats on your house!