Wow! I need to get this post up before she's 4 months!
Elina constantly reminds of how blessed we are as she is such an easy baby! She is such a joy. I've never seen a baby as happy as she is. It's as if she is so content to be with us and be part of the family. I love having a daughter :)
Things she's learned or done this month:
- Roll over
- Squeel
- Gnaw
- Sleep 12 hours at night
- Moved to a 4 hour schedule
- Exhibits stranger anxiety~the poor girl has it pretty bad!
- Plays in her jump-a-roo
- Sits in her bumpo chair
She loves to talk to anyone who will listen. Her favorite thing to do is sit with you and have a conversation. I love it! She has also become more aware of her surrounding and if anything is going on, she wants to know about it! This is especially true when she's eating. She has a little bit of Brandt in her and sometimes you've got to tell her to focus! :)
 |
| Being very thoughtful! |
 |
| Concentrating so hard! |
 |
| Look at me! I'm so cute! |
 |
| Blowing bubbles |
 |
| One of the cutest smiles I've ever seen! |
1 comment:
She is as cute as a little baby doll! She reminds me of your baby pictures and the Gerber baby :)
Post a Comment