My mom came to visit and was able to stay with us for a WHOLE week. It was pretty awesome. Sometimes you just need your mommy to come and cook for you and make your life just a little bit easier :). It was also a good crash course for her to get used to taking care of the
ninos again for when Little E arrives and I'm in major need of help taking care of them. **This has been a huge source of anxiety for me lately. You know how those first few weeks of having a baby is everything you can do to keep yourself and the baby alive? Yeah, I'm basically going to need a full time babysitter to help with the boys so I can concentrate on recuperating and taking care of Elina. And, because I won't be able to lift the boys for six weeks. Ayayayay!**
Waking up the boys before going to my OB appointment. Even though they hadn't seen her in months, they still recognized her and wanted to snuggle right away.

I love this picture. Doesn't my mommy look so pretty?

We went to a local pumpkin patch one day (that deserves its own post), but here she is with her little man.

Running after her little man again.

Carter loooves to snuggle with his grandma.

Another wake up snuggle session :)

Brandt loves to steal Carter's pacifier.

Thanks for coming, Mom! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks when Little E comes!
1 comment:
so amazing of your mom to help you out! and so so cute that you have little cuddle-ers. teo only snuggles when he's sleepy.
Post a Comment