Thursday, November 4, 2010

Carving Pumpkins

We had a lot of fun carving pumpkins this year. It was a little hectic trying to keep tabs on the boys while we gutted and carved, but for the most part, the boys were really intrigued with the whole process which made it fun. We did it outside so the boys could run around and we wouldn't have to worry too much about the mess.

Oh, while Eric was home and we had the camera out, I had him take my picture. This is where the belly is at in the pregnancy. This was at 33 weeks. I'm pointing to the big gap that is definitely getting more difficult to cover up. While my mom was here, there were numerous pics taken with my belly hanging out! This is a maternity shirt, yet I've got a big section (and this was after pulling up the jeans and pulling down the shirt so as not to show skin) that isn't really covered up. I'm definitely missing clothes with real waistbands :).
Look who I was able to get a quick pic with!
My pumpkin carving game face
Showing Brandt the pumpkin guts. He liked picking through to get the seeds.
Eric's creation. Didn't it turn out good?
My pumpkin...very original :)
And then you know what? We completely forgot to light them at night. Oh well!

No comments: