The boys had chicken nuggets, apples with caramel dip and their very own jug of milk with a straw. They had so much fun dipping their foods. It was only when I was cleaning up their lunch that I noticed they'd "dipped" their chicken nuggets and apple slices into their milk as well...eew!
Sunday, October 31, 2010
First Happy Meal
A few weeks ago, I had a few errands to run that were going to take us past the boys lunchtime. We were driving home and I was thinking of what I could throw together for a quick lunch. Nothing was coming to mind and then I got an idea...get the boys their first Happy Meal! The boys don't eat fast food often so I thought it would be a special treat (this thinking also made me feel less guilty for feeding them McDonald's instead of planning ahead and having a well rounded, healthy lunch).
The boys had chicken nuggets, apples with caramel dip and their very own jug of milk with a straw. They had so much fun dipping their foods. It was only when I was cleaning up their lunch that I noticed they'd "dipped" their chicken nuggets and apple slices into their milk as well...eew!


The boys had chicken nuggets, apples with caramel dip and their very own jug of milk with a straw. They had so much fun dipping their foods. It was only when I was cleaning up their lunch that I noticed they'd "dipped" their chicken nuggets and apple slices into their milk as well...eew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
too cute! and oddly, now i want some french fries.
Post a Comment