Sunday, October 31, 2010

First Happy Meal

A few weeks ago, I had a few errands to run that were going to take us past the boys lunchtime. We were driving home and I was thinking of what I could throw together for a quick lunch. Nothing was coming to mind and then I got an idea...get the boys their first Happy Meal! The boys don't eat fast food often so I thought it would be a special treat (this thinking also made me feel less guilty for feeding them McDonald's instead of planning ahead and having a well rounded, healthy lunch).


The boys had chicken nuggets, apples with caramel dip and their very own jug of milk with a straw. They had so much fun dipping their foods. It was only when I was cleaning up their lunch that I noticed they'd "dipped" their chicken nuggets and apple slices into their milk as well...eew!




eewww...gross!!

1 comment:

luke and pamela said...

too cute! and oddly, now i want some french fries.