Saturday, November 6, 2010

Baby Girl Groen at 34 weeks

Yesterday I had another ultrasound done to monitor Little Girl Groen's growth. For having such a messed up placenta, it's doing it's job well and she is continuing to grow. Her estimated weight is 4 lb 12 oz. Based on that, I'm guessing that if I go 39 weeks, she'll be a 7 lb baby. She is already head down (not that it matters because I'm having a c-section), so everything seems like it's right on track and we're just cruising right along to the end:).

My c-section was rescheduled for December 14th. I can't imagine going that long since the boys were born so early, but we'll see! I was a little bummed the surgery got pushed back a day, but oh well :).

During the ultrasound, the tech got really excited because she was able to see the baby's eyelids in 2D. She said she's seen that maybe 10 times since she's been doing ultrasounds. She switched to 3D to get a better look at our little girl. Here she is! I think she's getting pretty cute. Before, I thought she looked alot like Brandt and the Parish side, but here I think she looks more like Carter. We're getting pretty excited to meet her!

1 comment:

The Gaunts said...

I am so excited for you! Dec. 14 is Karen's birthday and my sisters birthday :). It is a good day!

Also, You are going to need to change the title of your blog :). Miss you all!