I've been chastised for not putting up more pics of the boys. It's because I haven't been taking any! I made a cognizant effort to take a few this week when we had some outside play time. We're really trying to make the most of the weather before it gets cold and we're stuck being inside. The boys love going outside and usually wander from the backyard all the way around the house.
Having them go outside has been nice for me, too, because they can't get into much trouble (well, except when they go in opposite directions!).
Coming up from the basement after a morning nap (I'm really going to miss these! I know their days are limited.)

Eating some lunch. The boys love any type of noodle.

Yay for messy lunches!

Carter immediately goes to his favorite car. He climbs in and waits for someone to push him around in it. It has a little radio button and when Carter turns on the music, he starts bopping to the music and acts really cool.

Lil Man Carter walking up the driveway. Oh, for those who haven't seen the latest vehicle addition, there's the minivan! I like to call her the "Mini." Eric likes to call her the "Mega." But anyway, we got a Chrysler Town and Country and LOVE IT. We've had it a few months and I can't believe I drove around twins in an Altima. I can open all the doors with my keyless remote and it even has remote start for the ignition!!! I am so excited for that in the winter. The coolest part (and I should take a pic of it to show how super cool it is) is a panoramic mirror that allows the driver to see all the passengers...so cool! I looked at every SUV under the sun because I didn't want to be a minivan driving mama and as soon as Eric and I test drove one, there was no denying it...we had to have a minivan. It's awesome and makes driving around so much easier.

Brandt's favorite thing to do outside is to open and close the screen door.
No comments:
Post a Comment