Saturday, October 9, 2010

Baby Girl Groen at 29 weeks

I had another ultrasound appointment yesterday for Baby Girl Groen. The placenta lakes have not changed in size and still don't appear to be affecting the growth of the baby :). She has continued to grow and is now at the 50th percentile (she was at the 46th percentile last visit).


Her estimated weight is at 3 lbs and 2 oz. Based on this, she seems like she's going to be the littlest Groen baby. When I went into preterm labor with the twins at 29 weeks, they were both estimated to be over 4 lbs. Speaking of that, it was on this day in my pregnancy with the boys that I went into preterm labor! Way to go, uterus, for not wanting to kick out this baby quite yet :).


Below is my favorite picture taken yesterday. I'm just loving her little cheeks and chin. Awww...I'm in love!



P.S. We have finally made a little bit of progress trying to find a name for her. It's been changing on a weekly basis, but I think we've found one. If it sticks a little while longer, I'll announce it to everyone as THE name :).

1 comment:

luke and pamela said...

i'm so excited for you! can't wait to hear her name. i'm glad you got the wizard book. it's really ridiculously right so often when i test people and their sibling's names. so my pregnancy so far is pretty much exactly like my last. which makes me think (from what you said) that it is another boy? but then, like you said, you were having twins!