Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Pictures

While we were in Chicago, Eric's mom and I took the boys to get their pictures taken. What an ordeal! I'm so glad we did it, but boy was it tiring for me! It was really a workout to get the boys to smile. They were pretty cranky because it was their nap time, but we got some really good shots.

Below are my favorites. To see more, click here or on the slide show on the right.




These two pictures I think are so funny. The boys were so cranky here and hated wearing the hats. We had to keep readjusting Brandt in the box to get him to sit up straight.
This picture has been labeled the "Ba humbug" picture. Don't the boys look like they are filled with the Christmas spirit? :)







3 comments:

The Gaunts said...

DARCY! Your boys are sooo cute...I love these pics...especially the bah hum bug ones :). Merry Christmas!

luke and pamela said...

these are great! love the crying one. they look like little men already!

Kim Stroh said...

those are AWESOME! Such fun!