The boys went to the doctor yesterday for their six month well check. They got their shots and the H1N1 vaccine. It rained ALL day yesterday and we had to go to Costco afterwards, so the boys had quite a hectic day being shuffled around and braving the elements!
Below are their stats from yesterday:
Brandt
Weight: 17lbs 14oz~ 50th percentile (the doctor noted he is the perfect weight for his age and size)
Height: 27 in~ 60th percentile
Head cicumference: 17 in~30th percentile
Carter
Weight: 20 lbs 5oz~ 85 percentile
Height: 27 in~ 60th percentile
Head circumference: 17 in~ 30th percentile
Little Brandt is catching up to Carter! He has always been about a half an inch shorter than Carter, but they are now the same size.


2 comments:
they are getting so big! love their big eyes! mateo has the same outfit, if we lived closer we could have a triplets photo. :)
I can't believe they are six months already and I can't believe they are so big already too!! I love the pic--wrestlin' around together already. :)
Post a Comment