Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby Names

Eric and I have had the boys' names picked out for awhile. I just haven't posted about them!

So here's the big reveal! The boys' names are:
Carter John Groen
and
Brandt Roger Groen
The first names have no major significance. Eric and I have always liked the name "Carter." It's always been our favorite boy name since before we were married. We had a very difficult time finding a second, though! We were going back and forth between several names when I saw "Brandt." Of all places, I came across it on facebook. I told Eric about the name and he really liked it, too. We both mulled over the name for a couple of days and liked it more and more. So it stuck!
The middle names, though, are meaningful as they are the names of the grandfathers. "John" is my father's name and "Roger" is Eric's father's name. We think it's so special to name both the boys after the grandfathers.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Very cute names--I have always love Carter too and Brandt is way cute. It's awesome you can have sons named after both grandpas at the same time!