During the past few weeks, I've had a few vivid, weird dreams. I know it is completely normal to have weird dreams during pregnancy, but I just think they are so weird! I never dream!
They haven't been quite like Jenny McCarthy's as she described in her book, Belly Laughs (this has been one of my favorite pregnancy books-it's SOO funny!). In her book, she said she had recurring dreams that she would give herself a cesarean, take the baby out and play with him, and then put him back and sew herself up. At least I'm not doing that in mine!
Below are my weird dreams to date:
- A few days before Eric and I found out that we are probably having two boys, I dreamt that we found out they were two boys and I started bawling hysterically while the tech was performing the ultrasound. This upset me so much when I woke up! I was so upset that I would have that type of reaction in my dream. Needless to say, I did not have that reaction at the real appointment.
- Last week I dreamt that I gave myself an ultrasound so I could see the babies. This was also a disturbing dream as I could only find one baby!
- Last night I dreamt that I had hair growing on my belly. It was like thick, man chest hair but was only on my belly. In my dream I was running my fingers throught it! I was freaking out because I didn't want to have to shave it off and because if I did, you'd be able to tell. I did NOT want any medical staff knowing that I was shaving my belly like a man shaves his face. A five o'clock shadow on my belly!


2 comments:
what other books have you read/do you recommend?
are you signed up to the weekly emails? my favorite one is :the daily kick" from parents.com. it comes ever day but just has a small tip/idea and they always seem to be super appropriate for what we are dealing with that day.
let me know if you have found anything else worth sharing!
I remember having way weird dreams when I was prego, but I don't remember any of them now. It is crazy what pregnany does to the mind!
Post a Comment