I have been waiting (not so patiently) to feel the babies. In my weekly emails I receive from babycenter.com, it said that if you are carrying twins, you can feel them as early as week 14. Needless to say, I've been trying very hard to feel one of them move since then. I was beginning to get anxious as I'm 18 weeks today (and in my head I certainly should have felt them by week 18 and if not, something must be wrong!), so I was very excited to feel them on Monday.
On my way to work, I felt this little nudge on the left side of my belly. I felt it three times. After the first, I thought it was just my tummy growling or some sort of intestinal movement (I'm sure you wanted to know that!), but it just felt different. After the third little nudge, I knew it was a baby. It was very exciting and I will always remember it. Later that night, as Eric and I were watching TV, I felt it again. I grabbed Eric's hand so he could feel it. He was able to feel the baby nudge and confirmed that it couldn't be my intestines since it was not where they are located. We were both thrilled! I feel the same movement quite often now and it gives me so much reassurance that we have healthy babies. Grow, babies, grow!
McKenna Teen Summary: 17.25 Years Old
1 day ago


3 comments:
Yaaaay! I'm so excited! That is the best feeling in the world. It makes work fun too. You feel like you have more of a connection to the baby and can keep you company during the day. :)
I am so happy you finally felt them!!! I cannot wait ;). Thanks for the link you sent by the way!
Your babies look beautiful!! You are going to be a fantastic mommy! I can't wait to see pictures when your miracles are born!! oh and I sure hope you are right about the gender of our little peanut!!!
Post a Comment