Friday, August 5, 2011

More Random Pics from My Camera

The little men having a "nack"

Miss Elina hanging out while I unpack her room

Lil Miss again

This is what our windows look like in the morning.  It's just a little humid here :)

These kiddos are the best company anyone could have!  One morning (apparently while we were unpacking...wait a sec, that box is still in the dining room!), we were being silly and trying to get our spoons to stick to our noses.

Mr. Brandt giving it a shot

One morning, I found Brandt had gotten into my makeup and had put on lipgloss! Ha!

The boys store their valuables in their cars.  One day, I found salad dressing they'd gotten from the fridge in their car!

I was cutting up a lemon one day and the boys were bugging me for a taste.  I gave them each a wedge and later found them trying to feed it to Elina!

Whenever the boys can, they like to throw all of our shoes into our bathtub.

Oops! This pic came out sideways.  This is Eric at work! I can't believe the amazing things he has the skill of doing.  He impresses me everyday with his determination to learn this specialty.

The little men can be kept busy for quite a while when they "wash" dishes.  It's a good way to get Mommy to mop the floor!

Homeade cheez-its.  They are so easy and way better than the boxed ones!

Lil Miss in her handstand pose.  She is now fully mobile and follows her brothers everywhere!

Eric's mom sent this adorable jumper.  I was playing around and added a "sweat band" and "leg warmers" for fun.  Does she look like she's about to go excerising circa 1982?

Elina is completely off of baby food except for cereal in the morning.  If you try to give her pureed food, she gets really mad.  She wants to eat whatever her brothers are eating.  She'll even eat whole crackers!

A few weeks ago, we converted Brandt's crib and Carter likes to get in it with him :)

Carter likes to wear his daddy's shoes

1 comment:

luke and pamela said...

hooray for catching up! if i can ease this sleeping babe off my lap i'm going to do the same. :)
ps. i made homemade cheez-its once and yours came out waaaay prettier.