Friday, January 21, 2011

One Weird Recipe

I guess I should start this post with mentioning that I got an ipad!!!!! I never really wanted one or thought they were as cool as everyone said they were until Eric's mom let me borrow hers to use while I cooked a recipe. They are sooo handy to have in the kitchen. Anyway, last Saturday, Eric surprised me by saying he wanted to use the stipend he gets for educational expenses (and for some reason computers are included in the approved purchases) to buy me an ipad. Sooo sweet of him and I just love it!

I got the All Recipes application and randomly found this recipe. The ingredients are so weird! All the comments were good and some people mentioned they made the recipe as a joke only to find the cookies were good!

The recipe is called Breakfast Cookies. You know what makes them so weird? They have bacon in them! I know! So weird. The bacon adds some salty crunchiness that makes them pretty darn good. You don't want to like the cookies; there's something just wrong about seeing little bits of bacon in a cookie, but let me tell you, you're probably going to like them :).

Here's the recipe. I made them with craisins instead of raisins.

And here's what they look like.



Let me know if you try them!

No comments: