Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christmas 2010!!

This Christmas was, well, interesting. I think I was there. At least I remember there was a tree. The first few weeks after having a baby are such a blur. All I know is that it came and went so fast!

I know the boys made out like bandits, though, because the living room went from lots of toys to toy overload :). They really love all the stuff they got.

Eric took the boys all by himself to the Fase Christmas party. What a guy! Here are the boys with their Great Grandma Fase.



The next night, Christmas Eve, we all went to the Groen party. I was pretty proud of myself I made it to one of the parties.

Here is a pic of Laura with Madelynn, Grandma Groen and me with Elina.


Us with our little girls :)

Eric's cousins were very interested in Elina.
Opening up presents

The boys had so much fun on Christmas morning. The got a really cool slide and a rocking horse along with cars, cars, and more cars.




The beauties taking a little nap.
This year was so fun to watch the boys open up gifts as they know what wrapping paper is!
Elmo slippers!
The boys got a Mr. Potato Head set. They love it!

No comments: