Eric got the FIRST email today about the match. This email let Eric know he DID match with an advanced program for anesthesiology. Yaaaaay!!!
Now, Eric has to scramble for an intern year spot. As the program Eric matched with is an advanced program, it does not include the intern year. Tomorrow, Eric will have to "scramble" to find an intern year. The scramble is at 9 am tomorrrow. This means we have no idea where we will need to be in July!! It could be anywhere!
Eric will find out on Thursday where he matched for the anesthesiology program. I am so proud of him, I can hardly stand it! 4 years of such hard work and he matched in the specialty he wanted!
McKenna Teen Summary: 17.25 Years Old
1 day ago


2 comments:
Congratulations!! That is sooo awesome and such exciting news. I can't wait to hear where you will end up and what the next steps will be. What a great time in your life! Great work, Eric!!
And your boys are getting so big and cuter and cuter by the day!
YEAH!!!!! Congrats!!! I'm so happy he is going to end up in the speciality he wanted! Can't wait to hear where he will get!
Post a Comment