Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Carter CAN crawl!!!

We were beginning to think that Carter was going to skip the crawling milestone. It's seemed as if he had no interest in doing it, even after seeing his brother crawl all over the place. We've tried sitting him a distance away from his toys in hopes it would motivate him to crawl over to them. This tactic did not work. All of a sudden the other day, though, he started crawling ALL over the place. He's beginning to be more adventurous than Brandt!! We're so excited for Carter (although I was really enjoying only have to run after one little guy). See the video below for proof!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I still can't believe they are old enough to even be crawling!! They are so big. So... not to get any hopes up, but we may have a reason to come to AZ this summer...will you even be there in July? You will be in IL already, huh. Hmm.. I was just thinking I might FINALLY get to meet the boys. But maybe not. :(