Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A couple of real stand up men

Brandt was using the kitchen chairs to stand tonight after dinner and was really hamming it up. He is so proud of himself!





I think this picture is so cute. You can see his dimple on his left cheek.
Here's all 7 of his teeth!
We got Carter to stand up, too. He's not quite sure of it, though. He's kind of like, "Whoa! What's going on? Why isn't someone holding me?" In these pictures, you can see the progression of Carter's clothes through dinner. He almost always ends up completely naked. I thought it was so funny tonight because he ended up with just a diaper and one sock.
Here he is, just a little dirty:
Just a diaper and a sock!
We love our stand up men!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wow your boys are sooooo cute!!! I can't believe they are standing up already... and all those teeth! So cute. Love the dimples!!