Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Cutest Little Cubs Fans

Our friends Kent and Alesia, sent these onesies for the boys awhile ago. The boys are now big enough to wear them. SO cute!

4 comments:

luke and pamela said...

they have really filled out since their newborn days! can't believe it when i look at these photos vs. the ones on your sidebar!

Nicole said...

I can't believe how big they are already! They are getting so chubby. I LOVE chubby babies!! Just adorable!!!

Erica said...

They are so cute, and getting so big! And you are looking great! :)

Stephanie said...

Hi Darcy! It is Stephanie Vega! I follow Noelle's blog and saw your's on her side bar and thought I would take a look! I am normally just a stalker and never comment but I just had to you on yours! I just adore those baby boys! They are so cute and precious! Plus I can not believe you had twins!! What the heck! Plus, I am so sorry that you have been so sick. I have been there and it is miserable especially when you want to be home with your new babies! Congratulations! BTW - You looked wonderful during your pregnancy!