I had another doctor's appointment on Tuesday. Dr. McKernan always does a quick ultrasound and during this one, Baby B was punching my belly. I just love seeing their little arms and legs!
Both babies were in breech position so hopefully within the next 9 weeks they'll both flip. I'm not holding my breath, though!
I asked Dr. McKernan about my latest pregnancy symptom. Every night, both my hands fall asleep. It starts around 3 am and about every .5-1 hour, I have to change positions for my hands. It's the weirdest thing! Not only is it aggravating to wake up so often, but when I try to turn off my alarm, it's almost impossible because my hands are limp. Dr. McKernan said it's carpal tunnel syndrome. Great! Just great! He suggested I get wrist braces. We'll see. I still get tingling sometimes during the day, but it's not nearly as bad as at night. I just hope it doesn't act up when I'm working on my laptop. I won't be able to work!
McKenna Teen Summary: 17.25 Years Old
1 day ago


2 comments:
I had the same thing when I was pregnant with Samantha...don't worry...mine went away after I had Samantha.
Our baby girl is in breech too! I really hope that she turns by week 34! but that seems so far away to me! You look great!! You are so lucky you get so many ultrasounds!! I wish I got to see her more often!!
Post a Comment