Friday, July 18, 2008

My new hobby

For my birthday last month, Eric got me a new camera. It is so cool. It's one of those kinds where you can change the lens. Although I'm not expert enough to need to have all the fancy lenses, I had a great time experimenting with all the different settings when we went on vacation. Below is a few of my favorite pics:

Our cat, Kitty....
Random flowers....

Okay, so Eric says this is a weed, but I still think it's pretty....

Steven's Lake in Michigan's Upper Peninsula

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What kind of camera is it? We are looking to get a new one and it looks like it's a really good one! The picture of the butterfly is so cool--you really took that!!??

Ryan and Sheri Lubniewski said...

Wow your pictures are great! You need to tell me the name of the camera b/c I wanted to get a new one and there are so many out there that I have no clue what to look for!!!!

ps - it looks like you guys are doing great!!