Thursday, September 22, 2011

You need to be on Pinterest-a PSA

I consider this post a public service announcement.  You see, I was recently introduced to Pinterest and feel that the general public also needs to know about this wonderful tool/website.  Pinterest is a virtual pinboard where you can "pin" ideas and images you come across on the world wide web onto your Pinterest pinboard.  It is seriously the greatest tool! If you see a recipe you want to try, pin it! If there is a craft you like and want to remember, pin it!  Oh, and you can organize your pins onto different pinboards...ie. food, apparel, etc.

The really cool feature, however, is that you can see others' pins!  I've found an AMAZING tomato soup recipe as well as a great knock off recipe for PF Chang's lettuce wraps by perusing pins from other people. 

So there you have it: my PSA for Pinterest.  It is an invite only website, so feel free to leave me a comment if you want an invite. Oh, and you can log onto the Pinterest website through your facebook account, so it makes it even easier to use!

Don't forget to download the app to your phone as well.  Then if you're out and about and need to look at a pinned idea, you have it handy on your phone!

http://pinterest.com/

7 comments:

The Gaunts said...

did you even have to ask? Invite pleae :)

luke and pamela said...

i am on it but i don't think we are followers. how do we find each other?

Eric and Darcy said...

Athena, I just sent your invite. Let me know if you didn't get it!

Pam, I'm already following you! Under People, go to find friends and then go to find friends from facebook.

Happy Pinning!

Noelle said...

I am constantly hearing about pinterest...I'm going to have to check this out! Please invite me! :-)

Eric and Darcy said...

Hey Noelle! I sent you an invite. Let me know if you didn't get it.

kim said...

Pinterest is the bomb!

luke and pamela said...

hey i miss your updates! :)