Friday, July 8, 2011

Pics from my camera


Eric and his little love before we left Illinois

Lil Miss helping me pack

Lil Miss in a photo I took with my phone.
On our drive to Georgia. This was when we were driving through the Smoky Mountains.  They were so pretty!


Our buddies on the trip

My momma and I rocked out to Journey on the drive.  Don't Stop (da da) Believin (da da)!!!!

Eric and Elina hanging out while the boys ran around during a pitstop.
We found a little church with a playground the boys loved!  It was awesome to find during the drive.

Mimi playing with the little men.

Eric and Carter watching a movie.  We had a few pieces of rental furniture for almost a week because our furniture shipment was late. Really late. It was really an awful experience. The day they were supposed to arrive, I called to see what time they were going to show up and was told our stuff was still in IL and they didn't know when it was going to arrive.  We were so mad!

Elina hanging out in her crib on the 4th of July while I unpacked.

Elina this morning at breakfast.
Carter this morning at breakfast.  I was trying to teach the boys how to get the spoons to stick on their noses.

Brandt's attempt

Carter being cute

While I was making dinner, I found the boys feeding Elina a lime.  It was so funny!  She loves it when they give her attention (which that have been more lately) and she so excited to be fed by them...until she tasted it!

3 comments:

The Gaunts said...

your daughter is so beautiful! Wow! and the boys are so cute and big. glad you are settling at your new home!

Kim Stroh said...

this makes me smile as I think about our family in the next few months! Glad you all are getting settled!

luke and pamela said...

they are getting sooo big! and i love the fun you have with your mama.