Before we left, we made a quick trip up to the U.P. to visit with Erici's grandparents. Eric is so fond of Michigan. We loved bringing up the kids to have a little fun in the forest and to see Grandma and Grandpa Fase. Below are some pics of our quick trip.
| HeHe! Brandt showing off his tush! |
| While the kids took a nap, Eric and I got to hang out together and we noticed this family of geese. See the babies? |
| A rare moment with the hubs |
| Lil Miss trying pears for the first time |
| On our way to have dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Fase, we stopped for the boys to see the Ever Flowing Wells (I think that's the name of it). They really liked it. |
| Hanging out with Grandpa Fase and going for a ride on the ottoman. |
| Trying to get a good photo of Brandt for Grandpa. I didn't get a good one of Carter with my camera, but hopefully, Grandpa, I did get one with yours. |
| The boys had such a fun time with Grandma. They kept feeding her snack mix and wouldn't stop! She was such a good sport and kept eating and eating! |
| Having fun in Grandma's chair |
| Grandma with Elina |
| An attempt to get a good photo. I don't think they really exist with so many small children! |
| I thought this pic was cute |
| Eric having some bonding time with Elina before the boys got up the next day. |
| This was taken on our way home. Eric found a great park on Lake Michigan in Port Washington and we stopped to have lunch here and let the boys run around. Such a great place! |


No comments:
Post a Comment