Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Twins Turn Two!!!!!!!!

On May 26th, the boys turned two!  I still can't believe it...they are little boys!  We had a low key party for the boys that day.  I did go a little ballistic with balloons, though.  The boys are in love with balloons, so I got them each a two dozen balloon bouquet.  We had them set out and decorations up when the boys got up from their nap.  It was so fun to see their reactions!

Everything set up!

I decorated with their names spelled on balloons


The cupcakes...I thought they turned out cute!

Elina wore a party dress, too!

The boys got these balance bikes from my parents.  They are called Y Bikes and are so cool!


The boys liked their presents, but the balloons stole the show!


We had their favorites for dinner: spaghetti and meatballs and garlic bread.

And of course we sang "Happy Birthday!"


Brandt loved the frosting.  He would love to eat just frosting!

Carter finishing his cupcake

2 comments:

Noelle said...

TWO??? Seriously??? How did that happen?? Those cupcakes turned out great and how fun to have a balloon theme! I'm sure they had a ball!

Nicole said...

I can't believe they are two already either!! Happy Birthday to them! Love the balloon idea--so cute!!