Friday, March 11, 2011

A new blog to stalk!

My mom came to visit this week and while she was here we made her a blog. If you haven't met my mom, she's a woman of many talents. She is a very talented artist and can cook circles around anyone I know.

All of her children have left her and live in different states, so we thought that if she had a blog, she could share the paintings and projects she's working on and make tutorials of our favorite recipes a la Pioneer Woman style.

If you would like to follow her blog, here is the the link. Add it to the blogs you follow :)

Oh, and leave her comments!

http://www.gaylainthedesert.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Kaylyn Parish said...

Hey Darcy! I haven't read your blog in a while, I love all your posts!!! The boys are getting cuter the bigger they get and Elina is precious! Can't wait to see you all again :)

Kaylyn said...

Whoa I don't know why it put in Parish :P