Thursday, August 5, 2010

Other Miscellaneous Things

The boys got Pillow Pets from their Aunt Cara for their birthday. These things are a huge hit. Mostly, the boys like to tackle them, but are now using them as pillows in their cribs. On this day, I had them sit on their pillows and put on a Baby Einstein. It didn't last very long, but it made for a cute picture!


The boys had their first popsicle. At first, they really didn't get it, but soon started devouring them.




Earlier this week, we celebrated Eric's dad's birthday. Here's the boys playing with Grandma Groen. I made this cheesecake for the dinner that night. It was Barefoot Contessa's recipe. I HIGHLY recommend it. It was a very light cheesecake and it didn't crack when I baked it!
The boys are finding areas in the house where they like to hide. Here, Brandt was hiding under a side table in the family room. I put blanket over it to make it more like a fort and he loved it!


No comments: