Sunday, June 13, 2010

Baby G #3!!

Yep...the rumors are true. I'm pregnant! I can still hardly believe it. It was such a huge shock. Needless to say, we weren't trying at all. Our "plan" was to wait a few years before we wanted to even think about trying. We hadn't even decided if we were going to stop at 2 children. But, God had a VERY different plan for us.

It's already been an eventful pregnancy. I had a subchorionic hemorrhage that started at week 7. This was so scary! It ended up not being a big deal, but I thought for a week that I was losing the baby. Since the scare, I have had the easiest first trimester. No morning sickness!! The only weird thing was for a couple of weeks, dinner sounded gross. So far, this pregnancy couldn't be more different than my pregnancy with the boys.

I'm due in December. My due date has changed a couple times. Right now, it's December 19th, but I think that is still about a week late. I really think somewhere closer to the 12th is more accurate.

We're so excited to meet this next bundle of love!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats again, Darcy! I'm so happy to hear the hemorrhage turned out to be not a big deal. I hope everything is smooth for you here on out. Such a shock--but I'm sure you are going to love having your three little ones and they couldn't ask for a more wonderful mother!!

Noelle said...

Oh my goodness...how exciting!!! Congratulations!! And what a HUGE blessing to get pregnant without all the craziness you had to go through last time! What a blessing! So thankful that the rest of your first trimester has been uneventful after the scare at the beginning! Absolutely thrilled for you my friend!

Erica said...

Yay! Congrats, that is so exciting!