Wednesday, April 14, 2010

9 month well check

Needless to say, I was a little late scheduling this appointment. The boys are 10 1/2 months old already! I did schedule it about a month ago, but our pediatrician is very popular and difficult to schedule an appointment with.

Here are the boys' stats:

  • Carter weighs 25 lbs.
  • Brandt weighs 21 lbs
  • Both boys are 29 inches long

It was a pretty brief visit since there were no shots and I forgot to ask what percentile they were in.

Dr. Magalnick noticed Carter's new teeth and was VERY surpised. Apparently, they are the 2 year old molars. He said it's very rare to see a child as young as he is get them. Carter sure is in a hurry to grow up! Slow down, little man! I guess we'll be serving steak for his birthday dinner!:)

No comments: