Sunday, January 31, 2010

First time going to a restaurant!

I know, I know...we're a little late doing this. But, it's a little difficult to take two infants out sometimes.

While Eric was gone this week for his last interview, my Grandma, mom and I went out to lunch at the original Garcia's. We drew lots of attention (the boys can't help it, they really are that cute!), but did great! I was nervous when we sat down as we were seated next to a table that looked to be having a lunch meeting.

The boys sat like big boys in the high chairs. They had toys to play with and puffs to eat. This helped some, but they enjoyed looking around at all the activity going on. All the employees had to come meet the boys and the boys loved the attention. Good thing Carter didn't have one of his 'stranger anxiety' spells.

Here is Brandt and Carter looking like big boys!
Carter was being lovey. He gave mom and then Mamaw a kiss! Brandt was trying to grab my enchilada

Brandt tuckered out after lunch. Thanks, Mom and Mamaw, for a wonderful afternoon!

1 comment:

luke and pamela said...

i met a girl at a playgroup today with 6 month old twin boys. i've never seen a mom of twins at a playgroup! there she was, just like me, but with *two* wiggly needy (beautiful) little ones instead of one! i was in awe, as were the other moms. i thought of you of course, and i think you are my hero!