When we got back from Illinois, we wanted to try out the boys' high chairs to see if they were big enough for them. While Carter was getting his turn in the jump-a-roo, Brandt got to try out his high chair. He loved it! He had so much fun playing with the tray that comes with it. It's supposed to entertain your child while you prepare the meal. I think it will definitely come in handy!
2 comments:
So cute! I can't believe how big they are! It is hard to imagine they are already sitting up and ready for high chairs. How exciting! Don't you just love every new phase they go through! So fun!
Oh, by the way, Cody told me to tell you: you made his day for laughing so hard at his post. I loved that! :)
They are so big! I can't believe how time has flown!
Post a Comment