Here's Carter's look like he doesn't understand why we are torturing him
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
The Carrot Rejection
I feel so badly...the boys HATE my homemade carrots. Hate might be an understatement. I have never seen them react to food the way they have to the carrots I made for them special with love! I don't quite understand it. I think it might have to do with the texture as they are little lumpier than the store bought kind. At first I thought it might be the taste of carrots themselves (I know I didn't like carrots growing up). I bought the baby food carrots at the store to test my hypothesis that it must be taste and couldn't possibly be the special food I made for them. Unfortunately, the boys ate the purchased carrots like it was their favorite food. I'm a little heartbroken they don't like my "cooking!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment