I feel so badly...the boys HATE my homemade carrots. Hate might be an understatement. I have never seen them react to food the way they have to the carrots I made for them special with love! I don't quite understand it. I think it might have to do with the texture as they are little lumpier than the store bought kind. At first I thought it might be the taste of carrots themselves (I know I didn't like carrots growing up). I bought the baby food carrots at the store to test my hypothesis that it must be taste and couldn't possibly be the special food I made for them. Unfortunately, the boys ate the purchased carrots like it was their favorite food. I'm a little heartbroken they don't like my "cooking!"
Here's Carter's look like he doesn't understand why we are torturing him

More of the look

Carter saying, "Absolutely no more!" Blah....

Brandt also giving me his sad "I don't like it, Mommy!" look

Absolutely, no more!

I don't know if I've totally given up on making my own food. I've already purchased a ton of more veggies I wanted to make for them. We'll see if I try it again! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment