Sunday, August 30, 2009

The End of an Era....

It's official, I am a stay-at-home mommy! I gave my notice to McGladrey & Pullen a few weeks ago. Although I can't imagine going to work after having the boys (and especially after the BIG health scare), I am really going to miss being out in the work force and working with my M&P peeps.
It's going to be an adjustment no longer being in public accounting, but I am thrilled to spend every moment I can with the boys.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awe...I'm so excited for you. The best thing my company did for me was to let me go because of cutbacks. I love spending every moment with Samantha...enjoy your boys!

Noelle said...

Dito what your friend Jennifer said...the best thing M&P did for me was to let me go...being a stay at home Mom has been the best! You're going to love it!

luke and pamela said...

congrats! i'm excited for you too! definitely an amazing journey ahead!

Nicole said...

Yay! Congratulations! I really need to give you a call to see how everything went... and is going. You were there for me when I had to go through all this and I haven't been there to help you at all! I'm so excited for you to be doing what you really want. It really is such a great blessing and opportunity to spend our days taking care of children. I always remind myself of that when I get bored, frustrated, or feel I'm not using my brain. :) This will be a wonderful time in your life!

I received your thank you card in the mail--thank you! It was so much fun to hear from you and get something other than Chinese junk mail and bills. It sounds like I really do need to call you to get the low-down. Do you have much time to chat with these cute little boys around? I'd love to catch up sometime!

Rosa Zamora Fase said...

It was hard at first but will worth it. I love it now. Enjoy it and have fun with it.