Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My latest obsession....

There is a reason for the lack of posts in the past few weeks! Everything is fine with us and we've slowly been getting all the last minute things done in preparation for the babies' arrival. However, I've been engrossed in something! Here it is....

Yes, that's right, I've been reading the Twilight series. I'm obsessed! I finished the fourth book yesterday and just started reading Midnight Sun, which is Twilight, the first book, written from Edward's perspective. I've heard of these books for a long time, but didn't really know what the big deal was about them. My Bible study girlfriends lent me the entire saga when I was in the hospital and I've been reading them ever since.

I should probably be doing more preparation reading for the births, keeping in touch with friends before I'm too busy with the babies, or finishing up my projects for the nursery. However, I've been too engrossed with the lives of Bella and Edward and their forbidden relationship!

Anyway, soon I should be able to get back to the real world. Well, unless I reread all of them!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Darcy- I had no idea you were going through so much! If you need anything (after you've finished reading, of course...) please let me know. I'll be keeping you, Eric, & your precious boys in my prayers!

Nicole said...

Hilarious. I was actually just thinking about you this morning, wondering what was going on. I'm so glad everything is still progressing smoothly.... and that you have found something enjoyable to pass the time!! Keep me posted!