Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Week 10 Ultrasound Pics

Our doctor wanted us to have two ultrasounds during the first trimester since we having twins. Below are the pictures from that visit. If you look closely in the third picture, you can see why the ultrasound tech thought she tell the baby on the left is a boy.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh, these are so awesome. I just love the ultrasound. Doesn't make it so much more real (as if morning sickness didn't already)... and the heartbeat. Did you cry the first time you heard them? Beautiful babies! I can't wait to meet them either!

Anonymous said...

Darcy,
Those ultrasound pictures are awesome! It's so good to see you and Eric are doing well. I am so happy for you and wish you nothing but happiness! Congratulations again and again!

Noel

P.S. My brother just had twin girls in August, but I haven't met them yet. Caroline and Caitlin were born at 36 weeks and around 5 lbs a piece. All is well!