Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Painting Update!!!

Two weeks ago, Mom came over again and we did a little more painting. Neither of us were feeling that great, but we followed Mom's credo: "Just start by doing a little bit. If you want to stop, stop. If you want to keep going, do a little more." Those are the words Mom always says when she starts a big project. So that's what we did and before long, the living room was painted! We still have to finish the kitchen with the tan and then we'll move on to the living room wall that I want to be the "accent wall" in red. I'm excited!
Below are some progress update pictures:
Look! I graduated to using a roller!
Mom being the pro she is

Done! Well, at least for today!


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wow! It looks great - I am so impressed. If we ever get a house, I'll have to recruit you teach me how to paint!