Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Just a normal Saturday morning...

Every Saturday typically begins like this: Eric and I wake up as early as we can muster. Eric immediately heads downstairs to put on a pot of coffee and begin studying. I think of something to feed my poor husband so he can have enough energy to continue the insane pace that he has to go to keep on top of his studies. Then, we go our separate ways until we can meet up again at night. A few weeks ago, I found a cute snowman pancake mold at Crate and Barrell and thought that since Eric is probably missing the snow, he'd appreciate some snowman pancakes. So Saturday I tried out my latest purchase. Let me tell you, unless I'm doing something wrong, this pancake mold is HARD to use. Don't let the pictures fool you, I flipped over the pancakes to show the good side. I don't think Eric minded. He was fed and even got a reminder of a cold winter.

Below are a few pictures of our normal Saturday morning:
Eric studying while Chica and Little Cat bug him

The pancakes!