Sunday, February 20, 2011

Elina's two month appt

Last Monday was Elina's appointment for her two month well check. I took the boys with me and it was quite the experience to say the least. If it could have gone wrong that day, it surely did! The doctor was running late and the nurse took forever to take Elina's measurements and give her her vaccinations. The boys were cranky because it was their naptime and fussed the ENTIRE time. Then when we left and I had everyone back in the car and buckled in, I noticed Brandt had lost his shoe and I had to take everyone back in to retrieve it. All this happened and it was past the boys' naptime. Needless to say they were CRANKY. Ugh...it was just an awful day.


The good news is that Elina is doing great!


Here are her stats:


Weight: 10lb 10 oz~44th percentile

Length: 22.5 inches~56th percentile

Head circumference: 15.16 inches~44th percentile


In the past month she has begun to coo and it is just soo cute. She's quite the little talker. She still doesn't enjoy tummy time, but loves playing on her activity mat and trying to swat at her toys.

No comments: