Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Corn on the cob

I've been wanting to have the boys try eating corn on the cob for awhile now. I just keep forgetting to get it when I'm at the grocery store. It seems like it would be something fun for them to gnaw on.

Well, let me tell you the boys tried it the other night and LOVED it. At first they looked at the corn and had no idea what it was or what to do with it. Then their pre-toddler senses kicked in and they bit into the corn and started gnawing away.
Carter saying, "Hmmm...what is this? Let me just take a little bite."

"Mmmm...this is kinda tasty!"



I think he likes it!
Look at the look Brandt is giving! "What is this, Mommy?"
"Hmmm...maybe I'll give it a try."

"Yum!"
"Mmmm...yummy!"

2 comments:

The Gaunts said...

haha...i love it!

Nicole said...

Oh, my... that is too, too cute!! I love it! Jade also loves corn on the cob--I think it is a fun way to eat a vegetable--she eats it a lot better than corn off the cob.