Here is a hodge podge of videos that have been taken over the past few weeks. None are too exciting, but perfect for grandparents and great grandparents!!
Brandt has begun to play catch with himself. He'll play with something, throw it, and then scoot and go get it. In this video, you can see him do it a few times.
Brandt had been talking alot during dinner one night. When I grabbed the camera, though, he stopped. The boys are both being cute, though.
I got a little of Carter doing his high pitched noises in this video.
The other night, Carter was telling us a very sad story. Here it is...
McKenna Teen Summary: 17.25 Years Old
1 day ago


1 comment:
those video's were cute...and I am not a grandparent :). I especially enjoyed Carters Sad story :)....as i was watching them I realized Joey was VERY quiet, I turned around and he was sitting in his bouncer hunched over staring very intently at Carter making those noises...He clearly understood the story and was showing some type of compassion :).
Post a Comment