I haven't been on forever and there are so many awesome posts here waiting for me! I love it!! I cannot believe your boys are already four months old, starting solids, laughing, etc. etc.!!! So exciting! They are so cute. I am just in love with how chunky Carter is. So adorable!! I like the pic with the grandpas and their "look-alike," 'cause I was thinking Carter looks more like Eric and Brandt looks more like you (I hope I'm not getting them backwards). Crazy. Love the baptism outfits--looked like such a wonderful and special day. Sounds like you have perfect little boys and your loving being a mommy. That makes me more than happy!!
PS we do need to skype soon. Maybe next week? What days are good for you??? Any day but Monday or Tuesday (your Sun/Mon) should be okay for me.
We are currently living in Augusta, GA while Eric completes his residency. We are enjoying this crazy ride of medical training. Join us on our adventure!
1 comment:
I haven't been on forever and there are so many awesome posts here waiting for me! I love it!! I cannot believe your boys are already four months old, starting solids, laughing, etc. etc.!!! So exciting! They are so cute. I am just in love with how chunky Carter is. So adorable!! I like the pic with the grandpas and their "look-alike," 'cause I was thinking Carter looks more like Eric and Brandt looks more like you (I hope I'm not getting them backwards). Crazy. Love the baptism outfits--looked like such a wonderful and special day. Sounds like you have perfect little boys and your loving being a mommy. That makes me more than happy!!
PS we do need to skype soon. Maybe next week? What days are good for you??? Any day but Monday or Tuesday (your Sun/Mon) should be okay for me.
Post a Comment